President: Carol Lawrimore, RN, MSN, CCM
- Past President: Pat McCutchen, RN-BC, CPHQ, CCM
- President Elect: Wayne Blake, Ph.D, CRC, CCM, CFLE
- Secretary: Daffany Walker, RN, BSN,CCM
- Treasurer: Karen Dyer, RN, CCM
CMSA Atlanta 2013 Board Members
- Ralph Dean Baty, RN,CCM,CWCP - Karen Dyer, RN, CCM
- Debbie Camp, RN,BSN,MHA,CCM - Valerie R.Lucas, RN,CCM
- Marian Camp, RN,BSN,CCM - Joanna Malcolm, RN,BSN,CCM
- Terri Filmore, RN,BSN - Kenan Smith, FAHM
- Tomica Holmes, RN,MSN,CCM - Jan Payne, RN, CCM
- Jacqueline M. Jones, RN,BSN,CCM - Sandra Sanford, RN
- Anglyn Levell-Smith, RN,BSN,CCM
Nurses, Social Workers and other health care advocates who embrace the concept of health care change through timely interaction with clients along the health care continuum that will positively impact and improve that client's well being and their healthcare outcomes through case management involvement. Through the practice, as outlined by the National Case Management Society of America, of: client identification, joint problem identification, planning, monitoring, evaluating and outcome focus that will make a positive healthcare change for each client we professionally engage.
Our chapter’s vision is to support the advancement of Case Management and promote the growth and development of our members through education and networking opportunities.
About Our Chapter
CMSA Atlanta chapter has over 250 members. We sponsor membership meetings with educational presentations and networking opportunities. These meetings enable our members to grow both professionally and personally. There is a nominal fee for non-members to attend our chapter meetings which include dinner and continuing education credits.